Our Tax Group has extensive experience in representing clients on tax matters both in court and before the Internal Revenue Service and state revenue agencies. Bruce Gottlieb a CPA as well as a tax certified attorney by the Florida Bar.
The firm’s experience includes:
- Representing clients in litigation before the U.S. Tax Court
- Negotiating with the Internal Revenue Service and state revenue agencies in resolving tax controversies, both at the audit level and in subsequent appeals, often securing very substantial reductions in the taxes claimed, ranging from corporate income taxes to federal trust fund taxes to personal income taxes.
We counsel individuals and businesses like you at every stage of their life cycle in a holistic manner in conjunction with your needs, investments; and family dynamics to effectively manage the tax consequences of various activities and taking advantage of available planning opportunities. Our tax planning practice includes:
- Advising on tax issues relating to your corporate and real estate investments.
- Assisting tax-exempt organizations and private foundations
- Organization of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships for start-up businesses with proper consideration given to those choices which may maximize tax savings.
- Preparing requests for private letter rulings to the Internal Revenue Service and state revenue agencies.